The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2015 9:50 pm  #1

Wyndridge Farm

[ur]www.wyndridge.com[/i]
On PA 214 (S. Pleasant Ave) about 1 mile south of PA 74 in Dallastown.

The tasting room/bar/bistro is a bit boisterous, but the samples are generous and free.

LAUGHING CROW IPA

Laughing Crow IPA is a more intelligent India Pale Ale. Laughing Crow is brewed with a generous amount of quality hops that brings balance to the sweet malts contained inside. The result is a harmony of floral hops mixed with caramel-tinged malty goodness. This IPA will make you crow just a little bit louder.

T's opinion, good but not great.BARN DOG CHOCOLATE VANILLA IMPERIAL PORTERCome and get it, old sport! Wyndridge Farm Brewing brings you Barn Dog, a farm-crafted chocolate vanilla imperial porter. Barn Dog is a good-natured, hard-working porter for a refined palate. Crafted with Madagascar vanilla beans and Ghana cacao nibs, Barn Dog is a rich, dark smooth, and exceptionally delicious brew. One sip and this porter will have you drooling and wagging your tail.

T's opinion--this one could make me howl like Wolfman Jack.   Im not normally one for candy flavors in beer, but this is so mildly flavored that it produces a wonderful swirl of tastes with an extraordinarily smooth finish. 

Paired it with their seasonal beef strogenoff for a truly memorable meal.

Life is an Orthros.

10/09/2015 5:50 am  #2

Re: Wyndridge Farm

Sounds like a nice trip, T.
I agree, candy flavors would be a hard sell for me as well.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/09/2015 6:40 am  #3

Re: Wyndridge Farm

Goose wrote:

Sounds like a nice trip, T.
I agree, candy flavors would be a hard sell for me as well.

I was really skeptical since I'd just tried the "Reese cup in a bottle " Sweet Baby Jesus by DuClaw less than a week ago.l

But Wyndridge's Barn Dog is like comparing apples to road apples.

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera