The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2015 8:25 am  #1

MSNBC Hits Lowest Demo Ratings Day in 10 Years

MSNBC Hits Lowest Demo Ratings Day in 10 Years

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wednesday-cable-ratings-msnbc-hits-lowest-demo-ratings-day-in-10-years/

Not only did The Ed Show hit a new low of 30K viewers in the 25-54 demo on Wednesday, but MSNBC had its lowest total day ratings in close to 10 years with 49K average viewers in the demo over the course of the day. The last time MSNBC saw demo ratings this low was on July 20, 2005 when it had 45K in total day.In primetime, MSNBC also came in third place with just 76K in the demo compared to 337K for Fox News and 196K for CNN.

Last edited by Common Sense (5/15/2015 8:25 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

5/15/2015 9:12 am  #2

Re: MSNBC Hits Lowest Demo Ratings Day in 10 Years

Guess it's time to dump your MSNBC stock?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/15/2015 11:28 am  #3

Yes, Fox is the winner of the losers. 

If you check ALL the cable news viewership is down. Fox is actually down about 20% from 2 years ago. 

https://www.thewrap.com/cable-news-ratings-q2-fox-news-cnn-msnbc/

Last edited by tennyson (5/15/2015 11:28 am)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/15/2015 2:35 pm  #4

Why not compare all cable ratings in general with ABC, NBC, and CBS?  It seems that would make more sense.

Last edited by Just Fred (5/15/2015 2:39 pm)

5/15/2015 2:45 pm  #5

Just Fred wrote:

Why not compare all cable ratings in general with ABC, NBC, and CBS?  .

Because Fox wouldn't "win"?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/15/2015 6:07 pm  #6

I have no idea.  I'll wait for a response since all cable networks have been losing viewship as Tenny's post pointed out.

5/15/2015 8:23 pm  #7

Just Fred wrote:

I have no idea.  I'll wait for a response since all cable networks have been losing viewship as Tenny's post pointed out.

Good luck waiting. CS wallpapers the Exchange with about a dozen new threads a day, rarely tells us what his opinion is, and rarely revisits the thread to participate in any dialogue that ensues..

Board footera