The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2015 6:40 am  #1

What is He Thinking?

Jeb Bush said if he were elected president, he would appoint his brother as a top advisor to the Middle East.

5/08/2015 6:48 am  #2

Re: What is He Thinking?

I don't think ole' G-Dub would accept the appointment.

Rumor has it, he's pretty content painting portraits of cats.

5/08/2015 7:02 am  #3

Just Fred wrote:

Jeb Bush said if he were elected president, he would appoint his brother as a top advisor to the Middle East.

That's weird. Why would he need to to officially appoint him to a position when he can just ask him what he should do at Thanksgiving dinner?

I think one area where GWB was universally praised was fighting AIDS and other disease in Africa. With the recent ebola crisis, if I was going to use him, I would use him to continue to advocate for global contributions to increase medical and environmental improvements on the continent.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/08/2015 7:40 am  #4

Why would he need to to officially appoint him to a position when he can just ask him what he should do at Thanksgiving dinner?

Beats me.

5/08/2015 7:43 am  #5

In a related story, Jeb says he would appoint Robert McNamara as his advisor on Southeast Asia

Last edited by Goose (5/08/2015 7:55 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera