The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/05/2015 5:17 am  #1

Drinko de Mayo

What's going on Lager's table to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and wash down those tamales?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/05/2015 6:34 am  #2

Re: Drinko de Mayo

It wiill not be any mexican beer. To keep things simple, Cinco could be handled with a ice cold Yeungling Lager. But I will look to a 'session' IPA like.....

Founders All Day IPA

Stone Go To IPA

Southern Tier Farmer's Tan

Session IPAs are lower alcohol india pale ales that keep the nice hop profile that go well with spicy foods like Mexican cusiine.

I would also recommend a good IPL (India Pale Lagers) like Otter Creek Citra Matra (perfect with chips and a mango salsa) or even Sam Adams Double Agent

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/05/2015 6:39 am  #3

Don't have any of those....I'll settle for Tequilla shots instead.

Life is an Orthros.

5/05/2015 6:43 am  #4

Thanks, guys.
Don't really have any wine recomendations.
Good Mexican food just cries out for a cold beer!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/05/2015 6:50 am  #5

Modelo

or

Dos Equis . . . If you are The Most Interesting Man in The World.
"He once traveled to the Virgin Islands, when he left the Virgin Islands were just “The Islands.”

Last edited by Rongone (5/05/2015 8:25 am)

5/05/2015 8:44 am  #6

We Americans will find ANY excuse to PARTY ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/05/2015 11:16 am  #7

Dos Equis . . . If you are The Most Interesting Man in The World.
"He once traveled to the Virgin Islands, when he left the Virgin Islands were just “The Islands.”

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/05/2015 1:51 pm  #8

When in Rome, they do as HE does

5/05/2015 7:46 pm  #9

Great Cinco de Mayo Festivities in the courtyard of El Serrano in Lancaster this evening ! 

WOO !   HOO ! 

Last edited by tennyson (5/05/2015 7:47 pm)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/05/2015 8:56 pm  #10

Goose wrote:

Thanks, guys.
Don't really have any wine recomendations.
Good Mexican food just cries out for a cold beer!

Or a traditional (non frozen) margarita with salted rim, or Sangria over ice.

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera