The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/07/2019 5:43 am  #1

Wait a minute, I thought We Won?

“We have won against ISIS, Our boys, our young women, our men — they’re all coming back, and they’re coming back now.”
Donald Trump. December 19, 2018

January 6, 2019
Bolton Puts Conditions on Syria Withdrawal, Suggesting a Delay of Months or Years

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s national security adviser, John R. Bolton, rolled back on Sunday Mr. Trump’s decision to rapidly withdraw from Syria, laying out conditions for a pullout that could leave American forces there for months or even years.

Mr. Bolton, making a visit to Israel, told reporters that American forces would remain in Syria until the last remnants of the Islamic State were defeated and Turkey provided guarantees that it would not strike Kurdish forces allied with the United States.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/07/2019 7:52 am  #2

Re: Wait a minute, I thought We Won?

What a SCREWED UP Administration ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

1/07/2019 11:10 am  #3

“We have won against ISIS, Our boys, our young women, our men — they’re all coming back, and they’re coming back now.”

Do you really think the truth matters to Trump supporters?  Let's just throw this one on the dung heap with Trump telling us he saw 1000's of Muslim supporters pouring out into the streets after 9/11.  Just another one of his lies, misleading statements, and unfounded exaggerations ............. I think we're up to 7546 by now. 

1/07/2019 12:26 pm  #4

Just Fred wrote:

Do you really think the truth matters to Trump supporters?  Let's just throw this one on the dung heap with Trump telling us he saw 1000's of Muslim supporters pouring out into the streets after 9/11.  Just another one of his lies, misleading statements, and unfounded exaggerations ............. I think we're up to 7546 by now. 

Blatant lies don't seem to matter to the Trump loyalists. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

1/13/2019 9:02 am  #5

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera