The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2018 6:00 am  #11

Re: America 2018

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/05/2018 11:40 am  #12

These guys are voting in November, are you?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/05/2018 1:40 pm  #13

Goose wrote:

These guys are voting in November, are you?

“We went beyond where we should have gone.
We went beyond where we should have gone.”

8/05/2018 3:37 pm  #14

I hope they get their wish.

8/05/2018 4:24 pm  #15

Since Trump has decided that Maxine Waterrs, Robert De Niro, and Lebron James are all “low IQ individuals”, plus a lot of people he considers detractors of his administration he has referred to as “dumb”, “stupid”, “not smart” . . . I wonder how he would describe those two guys that would rather be Russian?

I suggest they both buy one way coach airline tickets on Aeroflot to KRASNOYARSK. What do people of their ilk say to those that criticize the Trump administration? “If you don’t love it, leave it”. So, from my perspective, they should abide by their own advice.

Last edited by Rongone (8/05/2018 4:28 pm)

8/05/2018 4:52 pm  #16

Well, on the plus side, we never again have to suffer thru some rant about patriotism from some conservative

8/25/2018 9:30 am  #17

Heavy August rains flood the tidal basin in DC

8/25/2018 4:50 pm  #18

Goose wrote:

Heavy August rains flood the tidal basin in DC

It ironically dovetails in with the current Time Magazine cover. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

9/02/2018 3:42 pm  #19

9/29/2018 6:42 am  #20

Board footera