The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2015 12:16 pm  #11

Re: Eagles

Still have not seen the eagle, but yesterday I saw its prey in the nest. The animal was flayed open -- I could not tell what it was -- perhaps it was one of the squirrels who were stealing the bedding inside the nest.

2/03/2015 1:42 pm  #12

Wow! I just saw the two eagles in the nest. It looks like the one - probably the female, was re-doing the sticks in the nest and the soft grass bedding. It almost looks like she may be ready to lay eggs. I am not sure when eagles lay their eggs, but I am looking forward to seeing them hatch their eggs. What a wonderful site to behold. What a blessing to see this live! Use your full screen mode. Technology can be really great -- it allows us to see things live that we would never see otherwise! Thank you, Florentine, for sharing this wonderful webcam site.

2/03/2015 2:51 pm  #13

I saw one of the eagles for the first time at about 1:10.
Wow, the image quality is great and they are beautiful animals.

Thanks, Florentine for sharing the link!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/03/2015 10:33 pm  #14

The husband of a relative who lives in Mt. Wolf said an eagle flew very low directly over his head when he was out shoveling snow last week.  Now that's close!

2/04/2015 8:25 am  #15

Saw her at 0825 eating something.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/05/2015 8:46 am  #16

He/she is eating a small black bird.
Really tearing it to shreds.

2/05/2015 9:08 am  #17

Again I have to thank you Florentine for the most wonderful live webcam I think I ever watched. It has been such a delight viewing this on full screen mode. I have seen both eagles in the nest many times, Sometimes it looks like the one eagle is staring me right in my eyes. I have seen them eat prey, I have seen them rebuilding their nest, I have seen them soar into and out of their nest. I can't wait to see the female lay her eggs and hatch them. The camera angle is perfect and the clarity and high definition is superb. If anyone has not viewed these eagles yet, you owe it to yourself to see this on full screen mode. I am recopying Florentin's link here --- http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=1592549&mode=2  

Last edited by JimmyBear (2/05/2015 9:10 am)

2/05/2015 9:35 am  #18

You're very welcome, JimmyBear.  I'm glad you are enjoying it so much.

2/05/2015 9:38 am  #19

florentine wrote:

I hope you get to see something JimmyBear.  I took a peek this morning and an Eagle was in the nest.  The wind was ruffling it's feathers and it looked magnificent.  Then it reach down and starting tearing up something and eating it.  Bleeeeeeeeck.......

Yeah, it looks like the left breakfast is still in the nest. Hee-hee.

Also looks really windy out there this morning.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/05/2015 9:44 am  #20

TheLagerLad wrote:

florentine wrote:

I hope you get to see something JimmyBear.  I took a peek this morning and an Eagle was in the nest.  The wind was ruffling it's feathers and it looked magnificent.  Then it reach down and starting tearing up something and eating it.  Bleeeeeeeeck.......

Yeah, it looks like the left breakfast is still in the nest. Hee-hee.

Also looks really windy out there this morning.

Tastes like chicken,,,,,,,

Board footera