The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2015 3:18 pm  #31

Re: Wal-Mart Fights Bid to Curb Gun Sales

BYOB wrote:

The Man wrote:

BYOB wrote:

Wal-mart can kiss my a**. If you want to buy a gun, go to a local gun shop.

Why the problem with Wal Mart selling guns? I mean, I'm no Wal Mart fan, I don't shop there for many reasons, but if they want to sell guns, and they do it legally, why the problem with them selling guns? I wouldn't care if Rutters or Sheetz sells guns, as long as they do it legally and follow the same regulatory procedures as every other gun retailer.

I'm a small business owner, and have worked for small businesses, so it's just my personal opinion. I guess I'm just of the mind that it would be nice to keep small businesses in business so we're not all forced to shop at 1 or 2 stores for everything. Plus, there are a myriad of other ethical and economic reasons that I do not patronize Wal-Mart, but I'm not stopping anybody else from feeding the machine, just expressing how I feel about it.

Oh I gotcha, and I agree with your sentiment.  It's one of the many reasons that I don't shop at Wal Mart.  But, as long as they play by the rules, I don't have a problem with anything that they sell, I just vote with my wallet and shop elsewhere because I don't like the business.  Target is the same deal, like a 'Wal Mart Jr.' I don't shop there either.

Board footera