The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 1:45 pm  #11

Re: I Inherited a "Mess"

The Fake President

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/16/2017 1:45 pm  #12

I gotta quit now, this is really beyond bizarre ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

2/16/2017 1:48 pm  #13

If, as it appears, Donald Trump is going to be content to spend four years engaging in one bizarre fight with the press after another, and trying to recreate reality,,,,,,
Who is going to run the country?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/16/2017 1:51 pm  #14

What an a$$hole Trump is.

All he can talk about is himself and why he is so great and why anybody who disagrees with him are dishonest, subversive, critics, that contribute to chaos through their lies, while he is slaving away at making America great again.

BUT he has nothing, absolutely nothing to show for all of his boisterous self promotion.

Egotistical, narcissistic, authoritarian, bully, sham, snake oil salesman, ringmaster, sideshow barker . . .
Those are the only skills that he has demonstrated thus far.

2/16/2017 1:56 pm  #15

Rongone wrote:

What an a$$hole Trump is.

All he can talk about is himself and why he is so great and why anybody who disagrees with him are dishonest, subversive, critics, that contribute to chaos through their lies, while he is slaving away at making America great again.

BUT he has nothing, absolutely nothing to show for all of his boisterous self promotion.

Egotistical, narcissistic, authoritarian, bully, sham, snake oil salesman, ringmaster, sideshow barker . . .
Those are the only skills that he has demonstrated thus far.

I do wish someone in the room would ask the president if he thinks people care more about his media treatment than their own lives.

2/16/2017 2:06 pm  #16

Trump lied and said that "I had the biggest electoral vote margin since Reagan"

Actual electoral vote totals since Reagan:

2/16/2017 3:55 pm  #17

OMG!  Saturday Night Live won't have to write a script this week.  All they have to do is replay this 'press conference', if that's what is was or supposed to be.  As far as the data concerning the electoral vote victory, I guess we will have to go with real facts or alternative facts.

2/16/2017 3:59 pm  #18

Hey, on the bright side,,,,, I was relieved to learn that Trump sees a dark side to nuclear holocaust!

2/16/2017 4:14 pm  #19

He's such a liar.  Can't stand this any more.  I'm with you Tennyson.

2/16/2017 4:22 pm  #20

He talks and talks about the mess he inherited but never offers examples.
He actually spoke in this press conference (?) that on Saturday I believe he's going to hold a meeting about his campaign in 2020?  The man has spent horrendous few weeks in office and already he's out to campaign for his next four years in office?  What a looney! 

Board footera