The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/20/2016 3:37 pm  #11

Re: Best and Worst Christmas Music

Another one of my favorites - "I Believe in Father Christmas" by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

Greg Lake, who wrote the song, passed away last week. He was 69.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

12/21/2016 5:55 pm  #12

I'm neck deep in Christmas tunes this week and found some new gems.

First up, "Stone Soul Christmas" by Binky Griptite

Cuddle up with your Mrs. Claus and dig this slow jam

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

12/21/2016 5:58 pm  #13

Probably the only song written about Christmas from The Grinch's point of view.......

"Lonely Christmas Eve" by Ben Folds Five

12/21/2016 6:05 pm  #14

Nobody here will like this song, but I'm posting it anyway, for posterity's sake. It's about a Hanukkah Funk Robot and it has some bad words in it. 

The Little Drum Machine Boy - by Beck

12/22/2016 3:13 pm  #15

Your taste in holiday music is,,,,,,,,, interesting

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

12/23/2016 10:45 am  #16

The best A cappella

[Official Video] Angels We Have Heard On High - Pentatonix

Last edited by Common Sense (12/23/2016 10:46 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera