The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2016 10:37 am  #1

Top 20 Massacre

Losers:
#2 Clemson
#3 Michigan
#4 Washington
#8 Texas A&M
#9 Auburn
#14 VT
#17 UNC

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/13/2016 11:14 am  #2

Re: Top 20 Massacre

Penn State will probably move up nicely, but in watching them the final score was misleading. They really were lucky to win, but the name of the game is winning whether it be a great game or not and they have been on a roll. They still have a long way to go IMHO. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/13/2016 12:32 pm  #3

Best Saturday of the year thus far!!!! 

Let's talk about Penn State. If they win out (@ Rutgers and home against Michigan State) and Ohio State beats Michigan the Saturday after T-giving, Penn State will go to the Big Ten title game.

Depending how things work out in the other power conferences, and if PSU won the Big 10 title game, the Nits could theoretically could make the college football playoffs.

A lot of things would have to fall Penn State's way, and it is very unlikely to happen, but they could sneak into the final four. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

11/14/2016 5:35 pm  #4

I agree with Lager here, but even if they win out and don't make the BT Championship, it's been a hell of a ride.  Think waaaaaaaaay back at the beginning of the season when Michigan kicked their ass ....... did anyone think they'd be where they are today?

11/14/2016 6:28 pm  #5

It has been magical.
Whatever happens from here on out,,,,,,,, what a wonderful season. 
I have seen excitement, enthusiasm, innocence, and joy.
Even in defeat. That Pitt game was fun.

It has been a long, long road back from that awful day.
Goose. Class of 1986.

Last edited by Goose (11/14/2016 6:43 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera