The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2016 7:39 am  #1

Game 7 tonight!!!!

Heck of a World Series we have this year. Who do you think will win tonight?

Cubs vs. Indians -- Who ya got

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

11/02/2016 9:51 pm  #2

Re: Game 7 tonight!!!!

Win or lose ... no matter which team you are rooting for. What a series. Writing this at bottom of 7th of game 7 and BOTH teams can be proud. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/02/2016 10:58 pm  #3

Top of the 10th, the tarps come out !  

What a crazy Playoff. 

One thing FOR SURE --- one teams curse will end tonight SOMETIME !! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/02/2016 11:50 pm  #4

108 Year Drought is Over ! 

11/03/2016 6:55 am  #5

On a side note, I bet the CMA wished they had scheduled their awards ceremony for a DIFFERENT night ! 

11/03/2016 7:17 am  #6

I'm a zombie this morning from having stayed up so late, but WHAT A GAME!!

It had everything.

The first time two runs had scored on a wild pitch since 1911

The oldest player to ever hit a home run in a World Series game 7

Extra Innings

Rain Delay

Incredibly confounding managerial decisions by Joe Madden.

A great night for the Cubs, for baseball, and for America!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

11/03/2016 7:43 am  #7

A simply great game and beyond that, a great series.  Down 3 games to 1, backs against the wall, and winning 3 games in a row with the last 2 in Cleveland.  Jumping out to a 5-1 lead, Cleveland comes back, score tied 6-6 at the end of 9 innings in game 7. Chicago scores 2 in the 10th, Cleveland starts a comeback, scores a run, then, wham, the door closes.  Cubs win 8-7.  Couldn't have been scripted any better.

Board footera