The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2015 6:42 pm  #1

F*#K the TSA

I fle

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2016 8:05 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/15/2015 7:46 pm  #2

Re: F*#K the TSA

Preach It, Brother!!!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/15/2015 8:26 pm  #3

Well, that really sucks. Sounds like not only is it false advertising with the "safety" part of their name, but it's sad to me that this is many people's first impressions of America. I don't want these people doing this job if that is how they do it. I haven't traveled by flight since 2001(not for any real reason), so I don't get to experience this part of what goes on.

3/15/2015 8:33 pm  #4

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"

--Benjamin Franklin, c. 1776

Life is an Orthros.

3/15/2015 9:01 pm  #5

Horrible story.  I wouldn't go near any airport if my life depended on it.  And why is it that some Americans think by shouting in English the non-English speaking person will understand English?

3/16/2015 4:48 am  #6

An honorable man should feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/16/2015 6:21 am  #7

Goose wrote:

An honorable man should feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.

Exactly.    The only change I'd make would be to replace 'fellow citizens' with 'fellow man'.

3/16/2015 6:29 am  #8

Life is an Orthros.

3/16/2015 6:59 am  #9

We had a similar experience coming into Hobby/George Bush airport in Houston returning from Mexico. Several planes landed at the same time and TSA was woefully Ill equipped to handle the throngs of people. Yelling at people to split up sending some to self serve kiosks and others through manned stations. After that, crowds being moved like cattle to an area to claim your bags, get them screened, and then take them to the proper belt to load on, hopefully to get to your connecting flight. It was disorganized, screaming, crowd control by badly trained TSA employees.

Welcome back to the USA.

3/16/2015 7:00 am  #10

I'm not feelin' the LOVE ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera