The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/29/2015 9:08 am  #1

Welcome to Boardhost!

Welcome everyone to the New Exchange!

Please be patient while we sort things about and get the new board up and running.

I've posted a couple of threads looking for mods and suggestions for forums and sub-forums.

I really want this place to carry on just as the old Exchange had. Let's do everything we can to make this place great!

Last edited by El Presidente (1/29/2015 2:29 pm)

1/29/2015 12:07 pm  #2

Re: Welcome to Boardhost!

Just trying this out.  Thanks Lager, for setting this forum up.

1/29/2015 2:25 pm  #3

Thanks, Lager.
Count me in!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/29/2015 5:05 pm  #4

I am signed up, not sure how much I will participate yet.

Can someone go in and delete the username "Brady Nunch" for me?  I fat-fingered it when first trying to register and it won't allow me to change the name.

1/30/2015 10:21 am  #5

A little help, please.

I'm trying to add my avatar but it's asking for a URL.  The only other place I have this picture is on Facebook and the system doesn't like the URL.
Is there any way to upload this from my PC?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

1/30/2015 10:23 am  #6

Okay, disregard.

I'm me again 

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

1/30/2015 1:21 pm  #7

Greetings El Presidente and fellow Exchangers!
I have been a long time follower (aka lurker)  over at the "Old Exchange".  With the creation of this new board, I've decided to at least make an attempt at joining in the discussion.  My hope is that we can all listen to each others ideas and opinions, while still carrying on some level respect and decorum.  Ummmm, Yeah Right...Who am I kidding?...This is still the interweb.
Nowwww...On with the show!

Last edited by IntroVertigo (2/19/2015 8:16 am)

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.  ~Voltaire

1/30/2015 1:25 pm  #8

IntroVertigo wrote:

I have been a long time follower (aka lurker)  over at the "Old Exchange".  With the creation of this new board, I've decided to at least make an attempt at joining in the discussion.  My hope is that we can all listen to each others ideas and opinions, while still carrying on some level respect and decorum.  Ummmm, Yeah Right...Who am I kidding?...This is still the interweb.

Welcome aboard! Good to have you here.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/30/2015 2:08 pm  #9

IntroVertigo wrote:

Welcome aboard!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/30/2015 3:20 pm  #10

Greetings lurker

-Me again

Board footera