The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2015 7:44 am  #1

Getting out of this cold

Leaving Friday for Park City, Utah for a week on the slopes.

2/25/2015 9:34 am  #2

Re: Getting out of this cold

I'm actually getting ready to come BACK ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

2/25/2015 10:20 am  #3

Leaving for the Gulf Coast of Florida on March 6.  Be back on the 14th.  9 days to go ............. sometimes anticipation is the greatest joy.

P.S.  Going to catch a Phillies spring training game, too.  Woooo, Woooo!

Last edited by Just Fred (2/26/2015 6:54 pm)

2/25/2015 3:54 pm  #4

I thought last winter was bad, with the snow and then that crazy ice storm that killed the power at my house for almost 60 hours.

This winter has been just as bad, if not worse. I'm starting to understand why Seasonal Affective Disorder is a thing. It's just too dang cold. Thank goodness the days are starting to last longer, that extra sunshine is all that is keeping me going right now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2/25/2015 10:28 pm  #5

Fred--I hope you are finding warmth down there.  I talked to my sister in West Palm the other day and she had her heat on for the first time in a few years.

Doug, it's the 25th of February, warmer temperatures have to be arriving soon and DST begins in two weeks!   Even more daylight hours.

3/02/2015 4:20 pm  #6

Snowing like crazy out here. 4-6 inches new snow each of the last three days and supposed to get really dumped on tonight. Looking for a foot or more of new powder by tomorrow morning. I'm enjoying this cold. Off to the hot tub to relax these weary legs.

3/06/2015 4:51 pm  #7

See you guys in a week. 
Heading to Ecuador in the morning!

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2015 4:51 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/06/2015 4:54 pm  #8

Have a safe trip and a good time!

3/06/2015 6:00 pm  #9

Business or pleasure ? 

Be safe ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/06/2015 7:44 pm  #10

All pleasure. Been wanting to see the Galapagos Islands all my life.

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2015 7:46 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera