The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2016 5:28 pm  #1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEW EXCHANGE

On January 29, 2015, Lager Lad launched the New Exchange.

Let's lift one for Lager!

As the Greeks say, "Chronia Polla!"  ("Many years!")

Life is an Orthros.

1/28/2016 8:11 pm  #2

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NEW EXCHANGE

Toasting Lager!

Life is an Orthros.

1/28/2016 8:25 pm  #3

Thanks guys. I had the anniversary date on my calendar, but I thought it was February 2nd. Was even working on a big splashy anniversary post. Glad you all are on top of it. 

I really appreciate your, and everyone's participation, support, and care for our little corner of the internet. 

To another year of yapping at each other!!!

Cheers!

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/29/2016 8:50 am  #4

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/29/2016 8:56 am  #5

Good job Lager!  I still remember those Gary Sutton days when we sparred with him on radio and tv.  Good times!  As an aside, where is he now? 

1/29/2016 9:03 am  #6

It was wonderful to have a "new" home once the OLD Exchange ceased to exist. Congrats. The only negative side is the lack of attracting new people to the new Exchange as well as a lack of competing views on subjects. That said, still a much better place to debate than the other competing forums, etc. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

1/29/2016 9:32 am  #7

Just Fred wrote:

Good job Lager!  I still remember those Gary Sutton days when we sparred with him on radio and tv.  Good times!  As an aside, where is he now? 

Gary Sutton 910 WSBA

http://www.wsba910.com/shows/gary-sutton/

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/29/2016 10:37 am  #8

Common Sense wrote:

Just Fred wrote:

Gary Sutton 910 WSBA

http://www.wsba910.com/shows/gary-sutton/

Yeah, he still has his morning gig on WSBA. Haven't listened to it since I moved out of York, although I believe you can listen to him on-line.

One thing I recently read, although I couldn't find in the YDR archives, is that Gary had to resign his position as girl's volleyball coach at Northeastern High due to health concerns. 

I always liked Gary. I'll never forget the story he told us about Sean Hannity that time we did his public access Suscom show. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/29/2016 11:30 am  #9

I'll never forget the story he told us about Sean Hannity that time we did his public access Suscom show. 

You're right!  I sorta forgot about that.  And, he ripped Ann Coulter pretty good, too.  Said she was a real 'party girl'.  Remember that?

1/29/2016 1:11 pm  #10

Adding my congratulations also, this New Exchange is much more palatable than the old.

Board footera