The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2015 3:39 pm  #1

Salmon Burgers

Sal

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2016 6:00 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/02/2015 8:50 am  #2

Re: Salmon Burgers

That recipe takes me back to this low budget version my mom made when I was a kid calledthat she called, "Salmon patties" 

She'd buy a can of pink salmon and mix it with an egg, bread crumbs, and onion and form patties and pan fry them. It wasn't served on a roll, but instead right on the plate with a dollop of ketchup. Put some Kraft mac and cheese and green beans on the side and we had ourselves a nice little mid-week dinner. 

I used to love Salmon Patty night.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

6/02/2015 12:16 pm  #3

If you loved that, you will absolutely adore this.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/03/2015 11:21 pm  #4

mmmm salmon patties... I use that same can of salmon which I crumble a bit but leave some nice chunks... I  beat the eggs, add the liquid from the can, some diced onions & green pepper (sometimes I even have time to brown them first!!!), onion powder, celery salt, crushed saltines, salt & black pepper, and the salmon... I form the patties and fry them in a combination of olive oil and butter... they are soooooooooo good!!!
I serve them with grits and sliced onions browned in butter...

6/04/2015 11:05 am  #5

You guys owe it to yourselves to try fresh salmon in those patties!

6/04/2015 8:29 pm  #6

If I put it in a bun, I will definitely make it with fresh salmon... grilled!!!

6/05/2015 4:57 am  #7

Tropicalfox wrote:

If I put it in a bun, I will definitely make it with fresh salmon... grilled!!!

Oh yea,,,,,,

Board footera