The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2015 8:58 am  #1

The Class of 2015 By The Numbers

The Class of 2015 By The Numbers

The Harvard Crimson

http://thecrimson.com/2015/senior-survey/?utm_source=Email+Newsletter&utm_campaign=eec4c74f90-News_Alert_2015_05_265_26_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_160d75b318-eec4c74f90-17438789

This composite picture of the Class of 2015 emerges from The Crimson’s annual survey of graduating seniors. This year, 760 people, almost half the class, responded to an emailed survey that was sent to every senior and was open from May 12 to May 20. Although not every respondent answered every question, they weighed in on an array of topics from post-graduate plans to collegiate sleep habits to sexual assault. The survey was anonymous and The Crimson did not adjust data for possible self-selection bias.

Last edited by Common Sense (5/27/2015 8:58 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

5/27/2015 12:12 pm  #2

Re: The Class of 2015 By The Numbers

Interesting, but not sure just what the relevance is. 

Do you have someone you know in Harvard as it has come up quite a few times now ?  Not sure that I saw anything that I would not have expected. Perhaps others will. 

BTW, your link to the actual article did not work. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/27/2015 12:16 pm  #3

Re: The Class of 2015 By The Numbers

You have to click on the Harvard Crimson rather than go to the link. I got an error message as well.

I also have to ask, what it is you are trying to draw our attention to?
I'm not getting it.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera