The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/01/2019 12:48 pm  #1

I Never Knew,,,,,,

,,,,,,That dogs get fired,,,,  

Trump lashes out at retired general who called him immoral

President Donald Trump lashed out Tuesday at a retired army general who had been critical of him and his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria.

In a New Year's Day post to Twitter, Trump said retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal is "known for [a] big, dumb mouth" and that he "got fired like a dog by Obama." The president identified McChrystal as a "general," apparently deriding the former military official by placing his title in quotes, and called him a "Hillary lover."

Trump's critisicim of McChrystal came after the retired general told Martha Raddatz on ABC’s “This Week” that the president is immoral and does not tell the truth.

"If we want to be governed by someone we wouldn't do a business deal with because their — their background is so shady, if we're willing to do that, then that's in conflict with who I think we are. And so I think it's necessary at those times to take a stand," the retired general said.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera