The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 6:05 am  #1

"Lock Her Up" Gets an Update

At a Trump rally The audience erupted in a chant of Lock Her Up! while the President was Talking about Senator Diane Feinstein. The President grinned approvingly. Diane Feinstein - like Hillary Clinton - has never been charged with a crime.

These would be the same people  who a week ago were absolutely teary eyed when describing how Brett Kavanaugh had been denied due process. The same people who hailed Kavanaugh's confirmation as a victory of the rule of law over the mob.

Thus Fascism.

Last edited by Goose (10/10/2018 6:36 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/11/2018 4:33 am  #2

Re: "Lock Her Up" Gets an Update

The arena boomed with shouting voices: “Lock her up! Lock her up!” President Trump smiled and soaked it in.
Then he assailed the Democrats for becoming “an angry left-wing mob.”

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/11/2018 8:43 am  #3

Hypocrites ALL ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/11/2018 10:32 am  #4

Well, I guess I'm now a member of the "Angry Mob". If I get T-Shirts printed saying, A Proud Member of the Angry Mob, I could probably make a few bucks.  What do you think?

10/11/2018 11:16 am  #5

Just Fred wrote:

Well, I guess I'm now a member of the "Angry Mob". If I get T-Shirts printed saying, A Proud Member of the Angry Mob, I could probably make a few bucks.  What do you think?

Print them in RED and BLUE, that way you are covered each way !   

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/11/2018 11:17 am  #6

If you are black, they would call you a ‘thug’.

Board footera