The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2018 4:48 am  #1

Ya Think?

Sarah Palin Says John McCain “Had Some Strange People Around Him”

Poor John McCain can’t die in peace without a last few digs from his former vice-presidential running mate, Sarah Palin. While most of the political world was fondly remembering McCain and issuing sympathetic statements to his family, Palin took the opportunity to make McCain’s death all about her. She went on the click-happy British website DailyMailTV to vent—again—about her frustrations with his staff and advisors during and after the 2008 presidential campaign. 

She told the DailyMailTV that McCain lived in the DC “bubble” and was out of touch with real people and as a result, overreliant on his advisors to tell him “what America really wanted.” She went on to say:

I don’t think inherently he necessarily was really connected, so he did rely on people telling him – in polls – telling him and…he went from there. 

I think that’s unfortunate because he had some strange people around him and..disloyal people, and you know, I don’t say that as like hate speech or griping about it, it’s just a fact they were just some not nice people.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/08/sarah-palin-says-john-mccain-had-some-strange-people-around-him/

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/27/2018 7:10 am  #2

Re: Ya Think?

Look in the mirror, Sarah. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

8/27/2018 8:49 am  #3

Re: Ya Think?

Sarah, speaking about 'strange people', you might also take a look at your own family.  Geez.

Board footera