The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2018 11:44 am  #1

Guiliani is the Perfect Lawyer for Trump

Last month Rudy said Trump asked Comey to give Flynn 'a break'.

Today, Rudy says Trump never discussed Flynn with Comey.

Somebody help me.  I can't keep up.

8/13/2018 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Guiliani is the Perfect Lawyer for Trump

It's all about sowing doubt about the facts, about reality itself.

If they believed that this thing was going to see a courtroom, Trump would have another attorney. 
But, Sitting presidents don't get indicted. 
They get impeached.
Impeachment is a political option. High Crimes and misdemeanors are what the Congress says they are.
So, Rudy is out their trying to spread disinformation, to make this serious investigation look like a Red v Blue thing.

Discrediting this investigation has required quite a bit of unsavory activity. I've seen conservative pundits savage Robert Mueller.
One nutjob (Mark Levin) even said that Robert Mueller was a 'Bigger danger to the United States than Vladimir Putin'.
Robert Mueller, retired combat marine. Winner of the Silver star for valor. Former Director of the FBI. Lifelong republican.
Heck, if Mueller had run for the Senate in 2016 he would have been celebrated as a poster boy for Republican Values.
And now they treat him like this.
Did someone say Deplorables?

Last edited by Goose (8/13/2018 2:42 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/13/2018 6:50 pm  #3

Re: Guiliani is the Perfect Lawyer for Trump

They DESERVE EACH OTHER !  

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera