The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2018 10:27 am  #1

On Memorial Day Weekend

On Memorial Day Weekend, Donald Trump laments the lives 'destroyed' by,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the Mueller investigation.
What a disgrace.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives (and others) that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!

5:41 AM - 27 May 2018

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/27/2018 12:35 pm  #2

Re: On Memorial Day Weekend

I see he totally understands the true significance of the Memorial Day holiday ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

5/28/2018 6:10 am  #3

Last edited by Goose (5/28/2018 6:11 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/28/2018 2:49 pm  #4

Memorial Day Tribute - Trump style . . . It’s all about ME.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-honors-fallen-soldiers-memorial-142534394.html

5/28/2018 3:04 pm  #5

Rongone wrote:

Memorial Day Tribute - Trump style . . . It’s all about ME.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/trump-honors-fallen-soldiers-memorial-142534394.html

What a fucking disgrace.

(Sorry, moderators)

5/28/2018 5:32 pm  #6

May I suggest the book, "How Democracies Die".  I just bought it.  The book is so relevant and a 'must read' for all of us, but even more more importantly for people that seem clueless as to what is going on here.   

Board footera