The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2018 1:23 pm  #1

Your NRA

Attacking school children who survived a mass murder, and are now using their Constitutionally guaranteed right to speak.

NRA board member Ted Nugent calls Parkland students poor, pathetic liars with no soul

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/03/30/nra-board-member-ted-nugent-calls-parkland-students-poor-pathetic-liars-no-soul/219803

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/31/2018 1:53 pm  #2

Re: Your NRA

Ted is the Pathetic One ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/31/2018 2:29 pm  #3

Let me put what Ted Nugent thinks into my "Give-a-Shit-o-Meter".

Ooooops.  It didn't register.

3/31/2018 2:41 pm  #4

Ted Nugent. Hard rocker, gun advocate, and draft dodger has no room to call Parkland students “poor, pathetic liars”.

When patriot Ted got his draft notice back in 1967 he decided to do everything he could to avoid serving. Student deferment, until he dropped out, then 30 days before he was to report for his physical Ted went on a binge to make himself unsuitable for the service. He stopped bathing, brushing his teeth, changing clothes, he drank and abused drugs. He was determined to be unsuitable due to his efforts and was classified 1Y.

Ted has since laughed all that off and said it was an exaggeration, not altogether true. Some years later when he was interviewed he was asked about his draft avoidance. The interviewer asked if he really did things to avoid the draft and why he did them. Ted answered: “Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam.”

Yeah, Patriot NRA board member Ted Nugent is the kind of guy we want our students to look up to rather than somebody like David Hogg. If you need to refresh your mind about what a pious, responsible,reasonable, thoughtful, American Ted Nugent is, just listen to the lyrics to his song Wang Dang Sweet Poontang. It will tell you all you need to know about this good ole boy.

Last edited by Rongone (3/31/2018 2:52 pm)

3/31/2018 2:53 pm  #5

I thought it was reported that Nugent shit his pants, too, to avoid the draft.  But, hey, 30 years ago he was a big deal.  What's next, a statement from Charlie Daniels?

3/31/2018 3:21 pm  #6

These Parkland youths are passionate, articulate and genuine.
It registers with Americans.

And it scares the hell out of the buffoons, and the haters.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

4/01/2018 5:48 am  #7

If you are a member of the NRA, and you aren't demanding that they remove Ted Nugent from the Board of Directors,,,,,,, are you sure that you are on the right side of this?

Last edited by Goose (4/01/2018 5:50 am)

4/06/2018 4:58 am  #8

NRA’s Dana Loesch says MLK might be alive today if he was carrying a concealed weapon

NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch invoked the assassination of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King to argue in favor of unrestricted access to firearms.

The National Rifle Association representative singled out New Yorker contributor Rich Benjamin in a four-minute video posted online by NRA TV, and she suggested that King might have survived if he’d been permitted to carry a concealed weapon.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/nras-dana-loesch-says-mlk-might-alive-today-carrying-concealed-weapon/

King was fatally shot by James Earl Ray at 6:01 p.m., April 4, 1968, as he stood on a Memphis motel's second-floor balcony, by a single .30-06 bullet fired from a Remington Model 760 rifle.

There was no indication that King ever saw his killer, who fired from a concealed place at a distance.
It is difficult for me to see how King would have been saved by having a gun on his hip.

Last edited by Goose (4/06/2018 4:59 am)

4/06/2018 6:18 am  #9

Yeah, right.  The guy walks out on the balcony of his hotel room and some other guy using a rifle a hundred yards away pulls the trigger and shoots him. Sure, MLK should have walked on the balcony that day packing a gun and surveyed the area looking for an assassin.  I do that all the time when I'm on vacation.

4/06/2018 7:02 am  #10

I know that it’s Dana’s job to sell the gun myth, but for crying out loud, she could take a day off.
On the anniversary of his death talk about MLK’s legacy, or our loss.
Save the Rambo fantasy for another day

Board footera