The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/06/2017 7:57 am  #71

Re: The Week

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/07/2017 8:27 am  #72

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

11/08/2017 5:42 am  #73

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/11/2017 1:23 pm  #74

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/11/2017 3:51 pm  #75

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

11/11/2017 4:08 pm  #76

Boy, that Branco guy doesn’t seem to follow the news much

11/11/2017 5:12 pm  #77

This cartoon from last year is still relevant.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

11/11/2017 5:18 pm  #78

Common Sense wrote:

Branco Cartoon – Hands Up

I don't get it.
Is Mr Branco suggesting that the attack on Senator Paul was part of some sort of leftist conspiracy?

The irony of a guy who complains about media bias bringing a steady diet of Legalinsurrection to the board is not lost on me. 

Last edited by Goose (11/11/2017 5:36 pm)

11/13/2017 8:03 am  #79

11/13/2017 8:08 am  #80

Goose wrote:

Common Sense wrote:

Branco Cartoon – Hands Up

I don't get it.
Is Mr Branco suggesting that the attack on Senator Paul was part of some sort of leftist conspiracy?

The irony of a guy who complains about media bias bringing a steady diet of Legalinsurrection to the board is not lost on me. 

From the guy who posts "resist" garbage 24 hours a day in every topic. I am not surprised you "don't get it" as you say! 

Board footera