The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/06/2015 1:59 pm  #1

Photographs that changed History.

Last edited by Goose (3/06/2016 6:40 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

5/06/2015 3:01 pm  #2

Re: Photographs that changed History.

I don't see how this one changed history, but this is the defining picture of 2014 in my opinion

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/07/2015 5:45 pm  #3

All of those are iconic.....I'd add the picture of the napalmed Vietnamese girl running naked screaming.

Life is an Orthros.

5/07/2015 7:25 pm  #4

Here's a good one going back to the 60's

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

5/07/2015 7:27 pm  #5

There was a time when no one there there could ever be peace between Egypt and Isreal

Last edited by TheLagerLad (5/07/2015 7:30 pm)

5/07/2015 7:29 pm  #6

Fall of the Berlin Wall

10/01/2015 10:22 pm  #7

RE:  Bloody Sunday.

The violent BLM protestors betray that legacy.

I understand that they are frustrated.  I get it.  MLK got it when he wrote "why we can't wait" from the Birmingham jail.

But their methods have more in common with the Alabama troopers than with the civil rights movement.

Pardon my digression.

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera