The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2017 9:29 am  #1

Meltdown

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
8:52 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!
8:58 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Wow, it looks like Joe and Mika really got into the President's head.

You know, I am of two minds on the President's Tweets. As a Democrat, I eat them up like Skittles. I love to watch the President step on his own toes and interfere with his own agenda with these petty melodramas.
Clearly he likes fighting with people more than being President. That's good for me and good for America, because his ideas are so awful.

But, as an American,,,,, this has gotten embarrassing. To watch the President act in such an unbecoming manner brings disgrace to the office.
I realize that picking fights with the media is an essential element of his appeal to his base. But, Trumps efforts become ever more crude, immature, outlandish, even desperate.
Am I wrong, or did Donald used to be better at this?

Clearly the press seems to be getting the better of Donald.
Sometimes I think that he would be happier right now if he had won the popular vote and lost the electoral college.
Trump just wasn't made for this.

Last edited by Goose (6/29/2017 9:52 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/29/2017 9:33 am  #2

Re: Meltdown

And, before someone tells me how brilliant Trump's use of media is, let me ask, How does this serve the nation?
How does this solve problems?

Feeding frenzy coming!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/29/2017 9:35 am  #3

6/29/2017 9:56 am  #4

GOP senators: Trump attack on MSNBC hosts 'beneath the dignity' of his office

Lindsey Graham‏Verified account 
@LindseyGrahamSC

Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.
7:15 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Ben Sasse‏Verified account 
@BenSasse

Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office.
7:16 AM - 29 Jun 2017

6/29/2017 11:07 am  #5

The man-boy Trump really has a problem. If he spent time addressing the problems of the nation vs this stupid revenge tweeting perhaps he could get at least something accomplished. Even his own party is tired of this petty display of childishness. 

His faithful likely still like him, but I believe him to be an embarrassment to the Office of the Presidency. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/29/2017 11:16 am  #6

I wonder where a ivanka is today. It was just over a week ago that she expressed as  surprise and dismay in how mean Washington was.

Doesn't she think that the president of the United States should set a better example?

and here we are on a day when we should be discussing healthcare for Americans but instead were talking about some fools tweet . That fool is the president of the United States

6/30/2017 8:11 am  #7

For a second straight day trump is on twitter fighting with a morning TV show instead of doing the People's business.
Pathetic

7/01/2017 11:01 pm  #8

Trump doesn't need to tweet about unimportant topics. This whole "revenge tweeting" thing needs to stop. Doesn't he have better things to do? (-_-)

Minds are like parachutes - they work best when open.

Board footera