The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2017 3:20 pm  #1

July 4th Plans?

Mrs Goose and I will be at the Tanglewood Music Festival watching Mr James Taylor.
Fried chicken, potato salad, a crisp oaky California Chardonnay.

Fireworks over the lake at the conclusion.

Happy birthday, America!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/29/2017 6:51 am  #2

Re: July 4th Plans?

Leaving tomorrow morning for a week or so at our daughter's bayside house in Stone Harbor, NJ. Fishing, kayaking, beach, and just boating around the back bays of 7 Mile Island.

6/29/2017 11:08 am  #3

At home with the family for this 4th. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/29/2017 1:50 pm  #4

Evening BluRay viewing:

July 2 - Gods and Generals (mandatory prequel)
July 3 - Gettysburg
July 4 - 1776....start it timed ot end in time for Macy's fireworks

Life is an Orthros.

6/29/2017 11:59 pm  #5

At home with my husband Bob, hoping it will be a calmer day than what we've had for the last 3 years dealing with the destructive effects of dementia/alzheimer's wreaking havoc on my mom, and then us, of course...
I will make a favorite food for her besides regular celebratory steak, potato salad, etc...
happy 4th to all!!!

6/30/2017 7:35 am  #6

Tropicalfox wrote:

At home with my husband Bob, hoping it will be a calmer day than what we've had for the last 3 years dealing with the destructive effects of dementia/alzheimer's wreaking havoc on my mom, and then us, of course...
I will make a favorite food for her besides regular celebratory steak, potato salad, etc...
happy 4th to all!!!

Happy 4th to you.
Sending best wishes. We are day to day with my father in law, so I know your pain.
God bless,,,,,

Last edited by Goose (6/30/2017 6:17 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera