The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2017 6:35 am  #1

Coincidence?

Looks like Bill O'Reilly is taking a 'vacation' from his tv show.  When asked about it he said it was planned months ago.  Sure, right.

4/12/2017 7:04 am  #2

Re: Coincidence?

I believe what Bill O'Reilly says, because he always tells the truth.

You know . . . "The no spin zone" ? ! ? !

Last edited by Rongone (4/12/2017 7:05 am)

4/12/2017 3:50 pm  #3

he's on tour with Watters & Dennis Miller... as usual, someone else steps in while he's gone...

4/13/2017 6:25 am  #4

Speaking as a father,,,,,,, I hope that he doesn't come back!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

4/14/2017 5:16 pm  #5

if he's a lecherous old fart, I hope he stays away too!!!

4/19/2017 8:10 am  #6

Rumors are flying that Fox and O'reilly are negotiating his departure from the network.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

4/19/2017 8:12 am  #7

In Trump's first 100 days....

Tomi Lehren got fired
Milo's book got cancelled
Alex Jones was exposed as a fraud "performance artist"
And Bill O'Reilly appears to be on his way out of Fox

America is becoming great again.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

4/19/2017 8:58 am  #8

TheLagerLad wrote:

In Trump's first 100 days....

Tomi Lehren got fired
Milo's book got cancelled
Alex Jones was exposed as a fraud "performance artist"
And Bill O'Reilly appears to be on his way out of Fox

America is becoming great again.

SOMEHOW, I DON'T think that those will be on Trump's list of accomplishments ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

4/19/2017 11:12 am  #9

It does appear that O'Reilly is officially out at Fox. 

Give the Murdochs credit for doing the right thing, eventually. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

4/19/2017 11:59 am  #10

Sources: Fox News Has Decided Bill O’Reilly Has to Go

The Murdochs have decided Bill O’Reilly’s 21-year run at Fox News will come to an end. According to sources briefed on the discussions, network executives are preparing to announce O’Reilly’s departure before he returns from an Italian vacation on April 24.

Now the big questions are how the exit will look and who will replace him.Wednesday morning, according to sources, executives are holding emergency meetings to discuss how they can sever the relationship with the country’s highest-rated cable-news host without causing collateral damage to the network. The board of Fox News’ parent company, 21st Century Fox, is scheduled to meet on Thursday to discuss the matter.

Last edited by Common Sense (4/19/2017 12:00 pm)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera