The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2015 8:05 am  #1

David Letterman Reflects on 33 Years in Late-Night Television

This is an A++ New York Times interview with David Letterman so I thought I'd share it. For me, Letterman will always be the king of late night TV. He's schtick grew old over time, but 12 year old me in the 80's was blown away by his comedy. I'd argue 65% of my humor comes from the Simpson's and the other 35% directly from Letterman. He was the best.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera


Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum