The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2017 9:47 am  #1

Fox News network once again beat out CNN and MSNBC

Fox News network once again beat out CNN and MSNBC in ratings for February, and did it so soundly that they surpassed the competition combined.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/321629-fox-news-beats-cnn-msnbc-combined-in-feb-ratings

Accordingto Nielsen Research,Fox News won for the eighth consecutive month in total viewers over basic cable with 1.75 million viewers. Nickelodeon garnered 1.15 million and HGTV garnered 902,000 viewers.
The 21st Century-owned cable news network was also up 39 percent in the key 25-54 demographic that advertisers covet most, with 592,000 total viewers. In total viewers and the key demographic, Fox beat MSNBC and CNN in both categories combined.

And Fox is still dominating the top shows in cable news.Overall, Fox News had 13 of the top 15 programs in cable news.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/01/2017 9:55 am  #2

Re: Fox News network once again beat out CNN and MSNBC

Well, all I can say is that there are 1.75 million viewers that need to get out of their lazy-boys and get a life.

3/01/2017 10:11 am  #3

I don't think I'll ever understand comments obsession with cable news ratings. I don't think he owns stock in Fox news. I guess he thinks that if more people watch network A, network A is more truthful. What a stupid premise.

FOXNews has a successful business model telling conservative and ignorant people what they want to hear. So what?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/01/2017 11:15 am  #4

Like most people get there news from the cable outlets ! 

We have been down this rabbit hole so many times. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/01/2017 11:52 am  #5

Common, why are Fox ratings so important to you?
Do you consider them some sort of validation of your worldview?
Is your worldview so small that it is perpetually left v right, Fox v CNN?
I pity you.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/01/2017 2:58 pm  #6

Fox News network once again beat out CNN and MSNBC in ratings for February, and did it so soundly that they surpassed the competition combined.

I'm not sure why this is important other than it's proof that I, as a former teacher, didn't do a very good job.

3/01/2017 3:06 pm  #7

Good one, Fred. 

Board footera