The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2017 9:31 am  #1

Thunderstorms, hazardous weather conditions in store for York County

Another chance for some dangerous weather this afternoon! Turn your weather radio on if you have one and
batten down the hatches.

Thunderstorms, hazardous weather conditions in store for York County

http://www.ydr.com/story/weather/2017/03/01/thunderstorms-hazardous-weather-conditions-store-york-county/98572814/

York County is in for some more weird weather.Severe thunderstorms with winds 60 mph or greater and scatterings of large hail are possible this afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service.These storms might also produce brief, but heavy downpours and flooding. An isolated tornado cannot be ruled out, the Service states. Additionally, light snow accumulation is possible Thursday night into Friday morning.

'Nasty' storm, tornadoes, then maybe snow in York County this week
http://www.ydr.com/story/news/2017/02/28/severe-storm-tornadoes-snow-possible-york-county-week/98520558/

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/01/2017 10:13 am  #2

Re: Thunderstorms, hazardous weather conditions in store for York County

One of the most obvious effects of climate change will be more extreme fluctuations in weather patterns.

3/01/2017 2:55 pm  #3

Just Fred wrote:

One of the most obvious effects of climate change will be more extreme fluctuations in weather patterns.

I won't worry about climate right now..... Keep an ear on your weather radio! 
And head for the basement if it gets bad.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/01/2017 2:56 pm  #4

Common believes in weather. There's a start.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/01/2017 3:19 pm  #5

My point went zooming over his head, but I will respect his advice.  Thanks.

3/01/2017 3:28 pm  #6

Just Fred wrote:

My point went zooming over his head, but I will respect his advice.  Thanks.

Not for the first, or last time.
He is quickly devolving into that obnoxious rube you are stuck sitting next to at the bar, or barber shop..

Last edited by Goose (3/01/2017 3:29 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera