The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 3:35 pm  #1

NJCAA hockey player facing charges after leveling referee during champ

NJCAA hockey player facing charges after leveling referee during championship game
http://www.si.com/nhl/2017/02/26/njcaa-player-hits-referee-national-championship-video

Erie Community College freshman Brandon Day is facing charges after attacking a referee during a NCJAA hockey championship game on Sunday, according toSUNY Broome Police.After a brief scuffle between the players on the ice during the third period of the title game, Day stormed out of the penalty box onto the ice and leveled the referee who had broken up the fight.

Day was taken into custody after the game and the incident remains under investigation. Erie was losing 7–4 to Dakota College at Bottineau in the championship game. With 39 seconds left, the game was called while the referee was tended to.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

2/28/2017 6:03 pm  #2

Re: NJCAA hockey player facing charges after leveling referee during champ

I went to a boxing match the other day and a hockey game broke out.

3/08/2017 12:11 am  #3

Re: NJCAA hockey player facing charges after leveling referee during champ

Just seeing this. I don't blame the police for arresting the player. That was just brutal behavior.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera