The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 10:15 am  #11

Re: Bomb threat at York JCC

Common Sense wrote:

Goose wrote:

Tell Steve Bannon to knock it off

Of course your statement is a flat out LIE! 
A smear of the worst kind!!

Let me dry your tears, honey

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

2/28/2017 10:25 am  #12

Are they finally calling these people terrorists?  -  CT

I was thinking the same thing, CT.  Christian terrorists, maybe?

2/28/2017 10:37 am  #13

You know what made me feel good. 

Yesterday, in a court in Georgia, these two racist a-holes, who days after the confederate flag formally came down in South Carolina, spent two days driving around the predominately black suburbs in Atlanta pointing guns at black families, (including children at a birthday party) and waving the confederate flag and yelling racial slurs, were sentenced to 15 and 20 years in jail respectively. 

I hope we see more of that, including capturing and prosecuting these people who are threatening Jewish Centers and vandalizing Jewish cemeteries.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/28/2017 3:21 pm  #14

"Yesterday, in a court in Georgia, these two racist a-holes, who days after the confederate flag formally came down in South Carolina, spent two days driving around the predominately black suburbs in Atlanta pointing guns at black families, (including children at a birthday party) and waving the confederate flag and yelling racial slurs, were sentenced to 15 and 20 years in jail respectively."  --Lager

It's good to know that someone is taking this seriously.

Those jerk-offs probably thought they'd just get a slap on the wrist....you know, like the good Ole days?

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

2/28/2017 8:04 pm  #15

Trump says 'sometimes it's the reverse' when asked about anti-Semitic incidents: report

BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 02/28/17 02:54 PM EST  381

Trump says 'sometimes it's the reverse' when asked about anti-Semitic incidents: report
President Trump reportedly said "sometimes it's the reverse" when asked about the wave of recent anti-Semitic incidents across the country. 

Trump made the comments to a group of state attorneys general Tuesday, an attendee told BuzzFeed News.

"He just said, 'Sometimes it's the reverse, to make people — or to make others — look bad,' and he used the word 'reverse,' I would say two to three times in his comments," Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro told BuzzFeed after the meeting.  

"He did correctly say at the top that it was reprehensible."

Shapiro said Trump would be speaking about the issue during his address to Congress on Tuesday night.

"I really don't know what he means, or why he said that,” Shapiro said, adding that he hopes the president will clarify the remark.

"It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me."

White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders said it was a private conversation and she was not there and could not confirm the veracity of the comments.

“He’s been extremely clear and extremely consistent on that topic. Any act of violence against people of the Jewish faith is condemned by this administration. Full stop,” Sanders added.

The CEO of the Anti-Defamation League said in a statement the organization is "astonished" by the president's comments.

Last edited by Goose (2/28/2017 8:04 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

Board footera