The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/17/2017 11:31 am  #111

Re: Decency on this forum?

Awesome!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

8/31/2017 12:33 pm  #112

I recently had to edit a post.  I dislike having to do so.  I said I would contact the individuals in question to make the correction themselves but this is a recurring theme so I won't waste time doing that.

This is a friendly reminder, no personal attacks outside of this thread.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

10/03/2017 3:41 pm  #113

I will be checking in sporadically over the next week or two...everyone BE GOOD please.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

10/03/2017 3:42 pm  #114

Conspiracy Theory wrote:

I will be checking in sporadically over the next week or two...everyone BE GOOD please.

Enjoy your adventure!!!!

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/18/2020 1:39 pm  #115

Interesting topic, it's a pity that there are no active updates, can this be fixed in the future?

10/19/2020 2:48 pm  #116

Thanks for you input....and your contributions on some of the other topic boards as well.

This has been a very strange year (duh!) and part of the strangeness has been the near demise of this forum. 

We went all through the impeachment and COVID acute crisis with almost no activity until mid summer.

Again, thank!

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera