The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2015 11:50 am  #1

Personality Quiz

This is a rather in depth personality quiz, not one of those "answer 5 questions" type things. It doesn't take very long, but seems highly accurate. 

I'm curious what others' results are, if anyone is inclined to share.

http://www.16personalities.com/

4/08/2015 12:30 pm  #2

Re: Personality Quiz

An ISFJ and it suits me to a tea!  Amazing how accurate this test is in describing one's personality--assuming the answers are not fudged.  I certainly went into the profession of social work for all the right reasons.

4/08/2015 12:36 pm  #3

It says I'm a logician.

Is that anything like a pain in the arse?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

4/08/2015 1:20 pm  #4

I'm The Advocate.
I'd say that it's pretty darn accurate for me. Although, depending on the mood or subject, I use logic a bit more than described for the Advocate, but generally it's right on. 

4/08/2015 1:29 pm  #5

I ended up as Commander ENTJ-A

4/08/2015 1:35 pm  #6

Goose wrote:

It says I'm a logician.

Is that anything like a pain in the arse?

Do you agree with the assessment?

(according to the quiz Logician results, you are probably already having a debate with yourself about being a pain in the arse.  (just kidding, btw) )

4/08/2015 1:53 pm  #7

What's really interesting so far, is that none of us have come up as the same personality type. We are definitely a diverse group, which I think is pretty cool.

4/08/2015 2:41 pm  #8

What's really interesting so far, is that none of us have come up as the same personality type. We are definitely a diverse group, which I think is pretty cool.

Yeah, but if I owned a pizza shop, I would refuse to cater a wedding between an Advocate and Logician even if they were of the opposite sex.  Now if they were of the same sex, I'd do it. 

4/08/2015 2:55 pm  #9

Just Fred wrote:

Yeah, but if I owned a pizza shop, I would refuse to cater a wedding between an Advocate and Logician even if they were of the opposite sex.  Now if they were of the same sex, I'd do it. 

Nice try Fred, you're a Commander, you would never 'just' own a pizza shop. Being something more important, like, say,......oh, I don't know, Duke of Cortona sounds like more your personality type. 

(also, I'd have to wonder if you'd refuse just so you can get some donation money.......... Advocates are very concerned with disingenuous motives....)

Last edited by BYOB (4/08/2015 3:03 pm)

4/08/2015 3:29 pm  #10

(also, I'd have to wonder if you'd refuse just so you can get some donation money.......... Advocates are very concerned with disingenuous motives....)

Oh, oh .............. you caught me, you sly dog, you. 

Board footera