The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/23/2016 9:55 am  #1

PSU Win Over OSU

I got bored and stopped watching mid-third quarter. 

10/23/2016 10:29 am  #2

Re: PSU Win Over OSU

Boy, did you miss a whopper of a closer by Penn State. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

10/23/2016 10:52 am  #3

Biggest win of the post Paterno era.
I real thriller! 

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/23/2016 3:52 pm  #4

Apparently, students went on a rampage, tearing up the downtown.  I watched a video online where hundreds of them were shouting "f..."  Ohio.  The whole scene somewhat diminished their team's excellent win.

10/23/2016 4:29 pm  #5

The preliminary estimate on public property damage is $18,000, according to State College manager Tom Fountaine, due to downtown riots after Penn State's win."There were five streets lights pulled down, and a number of street light globes were also damaged or taken off the pole," he said. About 20 street signs and stop signs were also taken down. Someone also set a tree on fire.Fountaine did not have an estimate for private property damages, though State College police Sgt. Todd Scholton said at least one vehicle was damaged. Some fans also set furniture on fire.The damage occurred when 5,000 to 10,000 fans swarmed downtown State College immediately following Penn State’s win over Ohio State. The Nittany Lions entered the game as underdogs to the second-ranked team in the country.

+ + +

State College PD has become really skilled at identifying rioters from various surveillance cams....these perps will be arrested by the end of the week.

Life is an Orthros.

10/23/2016 9:12 pm  #6

Terrible ending to an otherwise super day for Penn State.  I hope the administration gets the word out that such behavior isn't tolerated at PSU and considers suspension for students caught in it.

10/24/2016 4:33 am  #7

Penn State edges into the AP top 25 for the first time since 2011 !

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/24/2016 11:50 am  #8

The Nits went into that game 19 point underdogs against an Ohio State team that hadn't lost a road game in the Urban Meyer era (2012-Saturday Night).

Big Kudos to the Penn State defense, who played way over their heads as the offense was dreadful.

And while the PSU brass were saying James Franklin's job was safe, this win keeps him around for at least another year.

Let's see if Penn State can avoid the hangover this weekend against a very beatable Purdue team.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

10/26/2016 6:26 am  #9

There could be a decent Bowl game at the end of this rainbow.

10/26/2016 8:10 am  #10

Goose wrote:

There could be a decent Bowl game at the end of this rainbow.

Here's their remaining schedule

@ Purdue
Iowa
@Indiana
@Rutgers
Michigan State

They will be favored in each of those games and with the exception of Iowa, should be fairly easy wins.

They could end up with a 10-2 record. 

ESPN right now has them projected going to the Outback Bowl playing either Florida or LSU. Of course that means nothing with 5 weeks left in the regular season, but if that is how it plays out, that would have far exceeded anyone's expectations.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

Board footera