The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2015 8:54 am  #1

How 'bout this weather

As the New Exchange's Chief Meterologist, I must inform you that it is the first day of spring and it is snowing outside. WTH.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3/20/2015 8:57 am  #2

Re: How 'bout this weather

Lousy Smarch Weather....

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/20/2015 9:36 am  #3

Just wait till tomorrow ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/20/2015 10:18 am  #4

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/20/2015 10:19 am  #5

tennyson wrote:

Just wait till tomorrow ! 

3/20/2015 10:43 am  #6

Don't want to even talk about it.  Just got back from 2 weeks in St. Pete on Treasure Island beach.  The worst day was when the temp only got to 75 degrees and the day a cloud almost drifted over my head.  Sigh.

3/20/2015 10:47 am  #7

Just Fred wrote:

Don't want to even talk about it.  Just got back from 2 weeks in St. Pete on Treasure Island beach.  The worst day was when the temp only got to 75 degrees and the day a cloud almost drifted over my head.  Sigh.

Don't worry Fred, pretty soon we'll all be complaining on a thread entitled "How to breath without sweating in 102 degree heat". 

3/20/2015 12:34 pm  #8

I have developed two methods of dealing with extrteme temperatures.  One, in summer's worst times, stay indoors in the a/c.  Two, in winter, ie like the one just ended, stay indoors in the heat.

3/20/2015 1:11 pm  #9

As an optimist, I'll just note that this is awesome Snowman making snow.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/20/2015 2:38 pm  #10

As an optimist, I'll just note that this is awesome Snowman making snow.

Somehow, Lager, that doesn't do it for me.  Last Friday I was strolling around the stadium in Clearwater watching the Phils, sipping a Victory beer, eating a Hatfield frank, and wearing shorts with short-sleeved shirt in 82 degree weather.

As a side note, the Phils won 2-1 on a Ryan Howard 2-run homer.  For some reason I didn't care if the Phils won or lost ................. it was a taste of summer. 

Board footera