The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 1:25 pm  #1

Chuck Woolery

Remember Chuck Woolery? C'mon . . . Sure you do. He was the game show host of Love Connection and the original host of Wheel of Fortune.

Well, the weekend edition of Fox & Friends rolled old Chuck out of cedar closet, dusted him off, and had him put on a pair of Rick Perry now-I-look intelligent glasses, to promote his new podcast Blunt Force Truth and to rebut Matt Damon's commencement speech at MIT. Chuck not only stuck it to Damon (I'm certain Chuck's rant really hurt Matt's feelings), but he went on a Fox 'news' we repeat, you comply tirade against liberalism, democrats, and irresponsible increases in minimum wages.

Who knew this ex-game show host, political conservative, and gun rights activist was also a capable, knowledgeable, and credible Fox 'news' commentator?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chuck-woolery-matt-damons-commencement-133016163.html

Oh, I forgot . . . You don't have to be at all capable, knowledgeable, or credible to be a Fox 'news' commentator.  Especially on the weekend edition of F & F.

6/05/2016 1:35 pm  #2

Re: Chuck Woolery

I dunno,,,, he hosted Love Connection.
Must be a wise man.

Although, having done commercials for the Willow Curve, shouldn't Chuck be serving as a Fox senior science corespondent ?

Last edited by Goose (6/05/2016 1:42 pm)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/06/2016 8:29 pm  #3

I understand the nasty comments directed towards Mr. Woolery because he supports the 2nd amendment!
But the really bad thing is he owns a AR-15. Yes the evil AR-15. Hoplophobia is wide spread now.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

6/06/2016 8:44 pm  #4

We used to watch him on Lingo on the GSN. 

He was a nice host, but a brainiac he was NOT (if you watched the show you would agree)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

6/07/2016 4:40 am  #5

Let's make up a word, to make us look scientific.
Oops, too late! 

Last edited by Goose (6/07/2016 4:41 am)

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

6/07/2016 6:45 am  #6

What nasty comments?

Is that what we're calling the truth these days?

You factofobian.

6/07/2016 7:11 am  #7

Rongone wrote:

What nasty comments?

Is that what we're calling the truth these days?

You factofobian.

It's the straw man argument.
You really can't make a case FOR Mr Woolery being an expert on wages, liberalism, economics, etc.
So, attack those folks who have pointed out as much for being "nasty".

Board footera