The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2016 12:32 pm  #1

Need some great smoothy recipes for my new Ninja

I'd love to receive your yummy, nutritious (or otherwise) recipes for your favorite smoothies.  I've tried many of the recipes in the cookbook that came with the machine but have run out of any I really like.  

5/18/2016 8:19 pm  #2

Re: Need some great smoothy recipes for my new Ninja

Frozen blueberries, strawberries, and mango with cranberry juice as the liquid.... a squeeze of lime or lemon is delightful...

you can also use fresh or canned pineapple in its juice, and any other frozen fruit... this way you don't need ice...

5/18/2016 9:19 pm  #3

Fox--you must have read my mind earlier today.  That is close to what I fixed for lunch today and I did include a few ice cubes even though some of the fruit was frozen.  With blueberries now coming in I'll use many of those and soon the local strawberries will be in so there will be many smoothies using both.  I was hoping someone would give me some recipes they like using some of the veggies.  I haven't grown fond of the frozen kale yet or other green veggies tossed together even with fruit and am trying to like those smoothies.  Have any of the mixtures?

5/21/2016 2:27 pm  #4

I've made them with spinach, cucumbers, celery, & broccoli, and I add an apple for sweetness with some lemon or lime juice too...

Board footera