The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2015 8:15 am  #1

3Drag: the 3D printer for chocolate and food

Choco 3Drag for printing of three-dimensional shapes with chocolate

3Drag: the 3D printer for chocolate and food

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/11/2015 9:15 am  #2

Re: 3Drag: the 3D printer for chocolate and food

Woot! We can now 'technology' all of the chocolatiers in the world out of jobs! Keep going America, there's still a few jobs left that don't yet require working a computer or machine!

P.S. - chocolate is awesome.

3/11/2015 1:06 pm  #3

The 3D printing applications are just now starting to explode. Some amazing things are bein done and on the drawing board. 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/11/2015 2:39 pm  #4

I guess just the fact that something is a new technology doesn't always win me over. Now, if they can 3D print organs for people who need them or something like that, then I'm all in. Chocolate and guns and knick-knacks don't really do it for me. (just my thoughts)

3/11/2015 3:02 pm  #5

BYOB wrote:

I guess just the fact that something is a new technology doesn't always win me over. Now, if they can 3D print organs for people who need them or something like that, then I'm all in. Chocolate and guns and knick-knacks don't really do it for me. (just my thoughts)

Take a look at this. I have seen a number of other articles in the same sense also. 

http://news.yahoo.com/surgeons-helper-3d-printing-revolutionizing-health-care-op-163410879.html

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/11/2015 3:26 pm  #6

tennyson wrote:

BYOB wrote:

Take a look at this. I have seen a number of other articles in the same sense also. 

http://news.yahoo.com/surgeons-helper-3d-printing-revolutionizing-health-care-op-163410879.html

Now that's more like it! 3D Printers, you have been redeemed. 

Board footera