The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 6:12 pm  #1

Later!

Goose is up to his antics again of deleting posts that disagree with his views, nothing even remotely personal said (on the 'where do you agree with Trump' thread).  I'm done here.  As it is, this is a terrible forum, only meant for those who agree with goose, and it could be a great forum.  Let me know when goose is no longer a moderator.

See you all!

Last edited by The Man (3/03/2016 6:14 pm)

3/03/2016 6:14 pm  #2

Re: Later!

Personal attacks against other posters violate the terms of service of the site and will not be tolerated

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/03/2016 6:21 pm  #3

Let me offer my opinion.

I saw the post in question.  While it was not on topic, it was in no means a personal attack and no worse than many of the "back and forth" posts.  No threats were made and no derogatory language used.

There was no need for deleting that post.  

3/03/2016 6:25 pm  #4

Your opinion is duly noted.

FYI, comments  do not have to be obscene or threatening to be deleted.

The moderator is charged with removing content which is extraneous and personal in content, such as to keep discussions on topic.

I am discharging my duties completely within the general description of the duties of a moderator.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/03/2016 9:00 pm  #5

Same conduct as usual. This is why we can not get any new posters.
Post are DELETED for NO reason! We just lost another poster. That is two in the last month!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/03/2016 9:07 pm  #6

Posts are deleted for a reason. Sorry you don't agree.
Such is life

3/03/2016 9:09 pm  #7

No they are not.......... There is no rhyme or reason. It just depends what mood your are in!
We just lost another poster because of you.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/03/2016 9:11 pm  #8

Sorry.
You have to respect the moderator.

3/03/2016 9:13 pm  #9

No I don't!

3/03/2016 9:14 pm  #10

Common Sense wrote:

No I don't!

Maybe you need to move on then. 

Board footera