The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2016 1:26 pm  #1

Need Help!

I have thawed strawberries and black raspberries picked last summer that leaked all over the fridge during the night and bananas,  grapes and blueberries.  Give me suggestions to use them all in the same recipe or at the same time.  Fruit salad won't work for by now the strawberries and blackberries are nearly mush.

2/23/2016 3:11 pm  #2

Re: Need Help!

Smoothies in the short term.

What about frozen ice milk/sherbert/frozen yougurt?

When ever the bananas go bad, my wife makes banana bread. How about a fruit cake?

Just spit ballin' here

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

2/23/2016 10:23 pm  #3

Re: Need Help!

I found a wonderfully delicious recipe on allrecipes.com for an Easy Batter Cobbler.  It is one of the easiest dishes to make and aside from any fruit used in it the dish has only a handful of ingredients.  As it turned out is was a super condiment to the large and very fresh filet of haddock I baked in the toaster oven for dinner tonight.  Later in the evening I had a small dish of the cobbler with a small dab of sour cream on top.  Excellent!  Do try the cobbler.

Board footera