The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2015 12:03 pm  #1

Snow storm Are you ready?

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/04/2015 12:09 pm  #2

Re: Snow storm Are you ready?

I SURE AM ! 

Last edited by tennyson (3/04/2015 12:11 pm)

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

3/04/2015 2:14 pm  #3

I like your attitude!  And the cool snow blower!!

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

3/04/2015 4:07 pm  #4

I would like one final big snow this winter. But I'm starting to think this one might fizzel out a bit. Both NBC in Philly and Philly.com have lowered their forecast in the 4-6 inch range. ABC in Philly won't commit. Most, with the exception of the NWS have lowered thier total since this morning. Waiting for the NWS - Philly update which should be out within the hour.

I think what we'll see is a slower changeover to snow overnight than was orginally expected. That will knock down totals. At least in the eastern half of the state.

Either way, the timing of the storm likely means I get to work from home tomorrow. Which I'm down with.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/04/2015 4:44 pm  #5

5-10 inches?

I feel for you guys,,,,,

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

3/04/2015 9:12 pm  #6

Hey, I'm off to the Gulf Coast Friday night until March 15.  Won't miss this winter one bit.   

3/04/2015 10:12 pm  #7

Goose wrote:

5-10 inches?

I feel for you guys,,,,,

Most guys would consider that the long end of that range entitles them to bragging rights....
....but yours is definitely bigger.

No ***** envy here.l

Life is an Orthros.

3/04/2015 10:14 pm  #8

The kid's school is already closed. My office is on a two hour delay which I have to think will be extended to the whole day.

A good old fashioned snow day I reckon.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

3/04/2015 10:45 pm  #9

Tarnation wrote:

No ***** envy here.l

***** = drift.

What were you thinking?

Life is an Orthros.

Board footera