The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/18/2016 10:37 am  #1

My wife hates when this happens

Man Drives For 60 Miles Before Realising He’s Left His Wife At Petrol Station

A forgetful tourist has made headlines after he drove some 60 miles before noticing his wife was no longer in the car.

The driver, known only as Walter, was on holiday in Brazil when he stopped for petrol.

Not realising that his wife had nipped to the bathroom while he was filling the car up, he drove off – back to their home in Argentina.

If that wasn’t bad enough, it emerged that their 14-year-old son, who was sitting in the front passenger seat and playing a game on his phone, didn’t notice either.

The wife, thought to be called Claudia, had been asleep on the back seat, but got up when the family stopped for petrol.

Realising they had left her, she attempted to call her husband, but was unable to get through.

Stuck alone and in a foreign country, she was forced to contact to police who took her to the station to wait for her husband.

Some two hour laters he returned.

As you can imagine, she wasn’t best pleased: according to a Brazilian police officer, she was so furious she kicked the car when he returned.

He said: “She was very angry. She was moaning at him for taking so long to realise.

“There was no physical assault, but she was more upset when she saw the husband."

1/18/2016 11:16 am  #2

Re: My wife hates when this happens

Stuff happens...

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/18/2016 1:36 pm  #3

Re: My wife hates when this happens

Maybe next time he will just keep on driving ! 

"Do not confuse motion and progress, A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress"

Board footera