The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2016 12:35 pm  #31

Re: Who Ya Got This Weekend?

Rongone wrote:

How did the Vikings kicker miss that field goal?

I'll bet he's booking the first flight out of town tomorrow.

Kicking, I've always thought, it a lot like a golf swing. It needs to be technically perfect every time or else you're gonna shank it. 

I think with the laces in, there was either a hiccup mentally with Walsh, or just a tiny adjustment in his leg motion that just screwed the whole thing up. 

It's a shame because that should have been a gimme.

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/11/2016 12:40 pm  #32

I'm going to have to think about these games a little. The only one I feel pretty confident about right now is Carolina over Seattle. 

If Ben can't go (or stay in) due to his shoulder, then it should be a fairly simple ride for the Broncos

I know the Redskins shot themselves in the foot repeatedly yesterday, but the Packers looked a lot better than I expected. Rodgers used all his weapons and I liked the balance on offense. 

And KC/NE I just don't know about. The Chiefs looked nearly perfect against Houston, but it's tough to go into New England, who are coming off the bye. I gotta think Belichick is going to have the Pats ready. 

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

1/15/2016 7:17 pm  #33

I will take Denver and New England in the AFC.

In the NFC I have Carolina and Arizona.

Picking all home teams

1/16/2016 11:41 am  #34

I like Kansas City, Denver, Carolina, and Arizona

1/16/2016 11:42 am  #35

Bizarre, Ominous Week For Patriots Probably Means They Will Blow Out The Chiefs

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/15/bizarre-ominous-week-for-patriots-probably-means-they-will-blow-out-the-chiefs/

BOSTON (CBS) — It has been one of the weirdest weeks in recent memory for the Patriots leading up to a game, certainly one of the most bizarre and ominous weeks leading up to a playoff game in some time. Chandler Jones went off the rails, Bill Belichick got a mysterious black eye, and now Rob Gronkowski appears to have re-injured his knee. It’s been a week filled with bad omens and strange behavior in Foxboro.All the makings of a Patriots blowout.

Now, I’m not predicting anything. Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff between the Patriots and Kansas City Chiefs will most likely be a close, tough battle. But, if anything, the lead-up to this game feels more and more like the Chiefs are going to walk into Foxboro and reenact last year’s debacle at Arrowhead on the Gillette Stadium turf. Very little has gone wrong for the Chiefs, while it seems that everything is working against the Patriots right now.

That’s why the Patriots will probably win by about 35.

Last edited by Common Sense (1/16/2016 11:42 am)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/16/2016 11:56 am  #36

Current Vegas Odds to win the Super Bowl
Arizona Cardinals7/2
New England Patriots4/1
Carolina Panthers5/1
Seattle Seahawks11/2
Denver Broncos6/1
Kansas City Chiefs17/2
Pittsburgh Steelers12/1
Green Bay Packers16/1

But fivethirtyeight do com has their odds slightly different

Last edited by TheLagerLad (1/16/2016 11:57 am)

1/16/2016 3:01 pm  #37

Oh, oh, this could be trouble.......  Rongone, Common, Lager and I all have the same picks this weekend.

1/16/2016 4:35 pm  #38

Making a last second change and going with New England

1/17/2016 8:58 am  #39

TheLagerLad wrote:

Making a last second change and going with New England

Me too . . . Is it too late?

1/17/2016 9:25 am  #40

HAHAHAHAHA!  Good one, rongone, and I think there's something fishy about Lager's post about changing his mind at 4:35pm yesterday.  Hey, Lager, you wouldn't have been messin' with the time of your entry would you?  For some reason I don't recall that post yesterday. 

Board footera