The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2016 1:34 pm  #21

Re: Who Ya Got This Weekend?

Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings     

Temp at the start of the game.  6-    feels like 26-

The crowd shots looked like the place was pretty full.

They did say the field has a heater installed underneath it. It should keep the field at around 40.

Last edited by Common Sense (1/10/2016 1:34 pm)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/10/2016 6:48 pm  #22

How did the Vikings kicker miss that field goal?

I'll bet he's booking the first flight out of town tomorrow.

1/10/2016 7:09 pm  #23

In the immortal words from Ace Ventura - Pet Detective, "Laces out!".

I was shocked he missed it, considering he already nailed 3 field goals, 2 of which were much longer.

1/10/2016 10:01 pm  #24

Ok, who ya got next week?  I'm 4 for 4 this week, and not sure about next week's games, but since I'm on a roll, I'm going with KC over New England, Denver over Pittsburgh (believe me that hurts, but while my heart says Pittsburgh, my brain says Denver) in the AFC.

In the NFC, I'll go with Carolina and Arizona because even though GB and Seattle won, they didn't look all that hot to me.

How 'bout you?

1/10/2016 10:57 pm  #25

Hugely disappointed in the Redskins today,  They were completely overrun by GB in the second half and they've beaten better teams.

1/10/2016 11:44 pm  #26

Look at us Fred, 4/4 with all the road teams winning. This is where we differ. Next week I'll take New Englamd over Kansas City, Pittsburgh over Denver, Arizona over Green Bay and Seattle over Carolina.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1/11/2016 8:32 am  #27

Well, when it gets down to it, I could be wrong on every one of my predictions and not be surprised.  I hope you are right about the Pittsburgh vs Denver prediction, and I wouldn't be upset if I was wrong on that one.

Seattle sort of flubbed around in the Minnesota game and although they've played some great football over the last few weeks, they've also shown they have issues with scoring points at times. 

KC seems really hot right now, and I'm not sure about New England having to play musical chairs with their lineup due to injuries. 

Green Bay looks like a slow starter and that could be a problem against Arizona, especially on their home field.  You and I agree on that.

In the end I hope they are all close, exciting games.  Go Steelers!

Last edited by Just Fred (1/11/2016 8:33 am)

1/11/2016 8:35 am  #28

I'm looking for my Patriots to make an early exit from the playoffs. Too many injuries. They aren't the the team they were in October.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

1/11/2016 9:24 am  #29

OK, first of all I'd like to see the Steelers win, but I'm concerned about the weather and their inability to sustain a ground game, plus their defensive secondary sucks. That doesn't bode well with Manning on the field. Reluctantly, I'll take the Broncos over the Steelers. KC over New England. Arizona over Green Bay.
Carolina over Seattle.

1/11/2016 12:23 pm  #30

Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots                  Pick- Kansas City Chiefs

Arizona Cardinals vs. Green Bay Packers                       Pick- Arizona Cardinals

Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks                         Pick- Carolina Panthers

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos                          Pick- Denver Broncos

Current Rumor is the Vikings kicker is missing?  Tearful Blair Walsh after FG miss ends Vikings' season: 'It's my fault'

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera