The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/04/2016 4:28 pm  #1

Televangelists Explain To The Faithful Why They Need Private Jets

Abomination, Phony Televangelist, Charlatan, Spurious! 

"This dope filled world." "Get in a long tube with a bunch of demons." It's deadly"!

Televangelists Explain To The Faithful Why They Need Private Jets To Avoid “Demons” And Allow Them To Talk To God

http://jonathanturley.org/2016/01/04/televangelists-explain-to-the-faithful-why-they-need-private-jets-to-avoid-demons-and-allow-them-to-talk-to-god/#more-95872

I had to share the videotape below of two leading televangelists, Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis, as they explain why flying private jets is not just personally enjoyable but actually biblically required. It turns out that the luxury jets not only place them closer to God and allow to them speak directly with him but avoid “a long tube with a bunch of demons.”

When Duplantis starts to tell a story about speaking with God in his private plane, Copeland seems to immediately realize that the image of televangelists flying around in luxury jets might not sit well with the flock (or critics who regularly write about multi-millionaire televangelist and their mansions and expensive lifestyles). Copland interrupts to explain that this is all part of the spiritual mission and that ministers really cannot talk to God on commercial planes.Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, defending their private jets

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

1/05/2016 10:21 am  #2

Re: Televangelists Explain To The Faithful Why They Need Private Jets

This just really brothers me. With so many people who devote their entire life to serve people in need and  bring the word of god, there is stuff like this going on . Just say I travel a lot and want a jet. Don't try to make up some wacky story that god wants me to have the plane because....... Issues like this are why so many people don't trust anything any more. And this stupid self-inflected wound would be so easy to avoid.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,”  former vice president Biden said during a campaign event in Texas on Monday. "All men and women created by — you know, you know, the thing.”

Board footera