The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2015 2:19 pm  #1

Best and worst

What college footbal uniforms do you love, and which do you hate?

Love.
Penn State (home)
Notre Dame
USC
Auburn
Alabama
Michigan State

Hate
Oregon
Maryland
The new Ohio State "combat" uniform that they wore against PSU
UCLA
Oklahoma State. Just what is on that helmet?

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

11/02/2015 8:04 am  #2

Re: Best and worst

Love:

UCLA
Florida
Ole' Miss
Penn State
LSU

Hate:

Louisville (They look like the kind of football uniform that would be worn to a renaissance festival)
Texas A&M
Southern Cal
Florida State
Missouri

I don't know how anyone can hate on the classic UCLA powder blue home uniforms. They are the classiest, best looking unis in all of football bar none. 

Oregon and Maryland are hard to judge because they literally wear a different uniform every game so they are hit or miss. The uniforms Maryland wore against Penn State a few weeks ago were really nice. 

I'm a traditionalist when it comes to football uniforms. Keep it simple, I say. But with the multi-million dollar deals the college programs with Nike and Under Armour, they have to kind of move the whims of the clothing companies that want to show off their designs, so you get things like Nebraska's black jerseys, which were horrible, the camo Ohio St. uniforms, and even Notre Dame throwing on some sacrilegious piece of garbage once a year. 

Last edited by TheLagerLad (11/02/2015 8:05 am)

I think you're going to see a lot of different United States of America over the next three, four, or eight years. - President Donald J. Trump

11/02/2015 11:10 am  #3

Re: Best and worst

Worst (by a long shot) -- Maryland

Best -- Michigan and Grove City College

Last edited by Rongone (11/02/2015 11:11 am)

Board footera