The New Exchange

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2015 8:35 pm  #31

Re: Hello Out There

Tarnation wrote:

The Man wrote:

The biggest problem on this forum, and the single biggest reason why registered forum users stay away, is Goose. He is incapable of engaging in any intelligent discussion with anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest. He will comment, but his intent is always to turn it into a pissing contest. He never offers any intelligent discourse with anyone who disagrees with him. It really is sad.

Watch your language and the ad hominem.

George Carlin's "seven words" are not welcome here.

Oh please, you're telling me to watch my language (and what language by the way?), but you allow Goose to not only post his drivel on here, but to be a moderator? Are you serious?

Last edited by The Man (10/12/2015 8:36 pm)

10/12/2015 8:38 pm  #32

You just stated that I described your And bb's views as "psycopathic".
Please support or apologize.
That's what a man would do.

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/12/2015 8:40 pm  #33

No, I stated that you called my views psychopathic.  You know where it is, you typed it.

10/12/2015 8:47 pm  #34

The Man wrote:

No, I stated that you called my views psychopathic.  You know where it is, you typed it.

If I typed it in that thread about UO, then you ought to be able to show it to us.
I'm waiting

We live in a time in which decent and otherwise sensible people are surrendering too easily to the hectoring of morons or extremists. 

10/12/2015 8:54 pm  #35

Crickets,,,,,,,,

10/12/2015 9:02 pm  #36

The Man wrote:

Oh, ok, you didn't call me a sociopath, you called my, and Brady Bunch's views 'psychopathic'. My mistake. Either way, you can't debate intelligently, and you are the single biggest negative aspect about this forum.

OK, first you accused me of calling you a "sociopath".
When I confronted you about that, you admitted that you made that charge up. You lied.
Then you immediately accused me of referring to you and BB as being "psycopathic". 
I've asked you, twice, to support that accusation.

You have not.
Are you an honorable man, or a liar?
It's all up to you.

Man, YOU are what's wrong with this forum.

Last edited by Goose (10/12/2015 9:03 pm)

10/12/2015 9:07 pm  #37

Goose wrote:

The Man wrote:

Oh, ok, you didn't call me a sociopath, you called my, and Brady Bunch's views 'psychopathic'. My mistake. Either way, you can't debate intelligently, and you are the single biggest negative aspect about this forum.

When I confronted you about that, you admitted that you made that charge up. You lied.
Then you immediately accused me of referring to you and BB as being "psycopathic". 

You have not.
It's all up to you.

LOL!  I guess you starting multiple Dnald Trump threads every day causes you to act just like him.  What a joke.

10/12/2015 9:09 pm  #38

The Man wrote:

Goose wrote:

The Man wrote:

You have not.
It's all up to you.

LOL! I guess you starting multiple Dnald Trump threads every day causes you to act just like him. What a joke.

Still waiting for you to support your own words.
LOL

10/12/2015 9:10 pm  #39

Please, "man" show us where I called you a sociopath or psychopath in that UO thread as you stated.

Please show us that you aren't a liar.

We're waiting,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by Goose (10/12/2015 9:11 pm)

10/13/2015 7:04 am  #40

That's enough.

If you make yourself miserable trying to make others happy that means everyone is miserable.

-Me again

---------------------------------------------

Board footera